Reverse DNS Search by IP address, mail server, or nameserver
Identify all the domains hosted on a given IP address, mail server, or nameserver.Open demo
Benefits and features
Detailed domain list
Reverse DNS Search is connected to a passive DNS database that contains more than 2.3 billion domains and subdomains, assuring you of comprehensive domain lists.
It takes mere seconds for a reverse DNS check to give you a list of all domains and subdomains hosted on the IP address, mail server, or nameserver used as search term.
As part of the Domain Research Suite (DRS), access to Reverse DNS Search also means access to the other tools in the Domain Research Suite (DRS) package.
Stay cyber-secure at all times
- Find all potentially harmful domains hosted on the same IP address or share a mail server or nameserver with known malicious sites.
- Reveal possible attack vectors (e.g., hosts shared with vulnerable sites, etc.) in your network.
- Identify all attack hosts involved in an event or incident.
Improve marketing results
- Ensure your site doesn’t share an IP address, mail server, or nameserver with any other domain, especially a suspicious or malicious one.
- Sever ties to a shared malicious IP address, mail server, or nameserver as that can result in blacklisting.
- Observe competitor movements by monitoring domain additions to their known IP addresses, mail servers, or nameservers.
Protect your assets and brand
- Enhance your domain reputation by making sure you don’t share IP addresses, mail servers, or nameservers with suspicious or malicious actors.
- Conduct a regular inventory of your web infrastructure for signs of unwanted or unauthorized changes to mail exchanger (MX) records.
- Spot domains that potential attackers own on hosts (i.e., IP addresses, mail servers, or nameservers) you share as these can damage your brand.
Reverse IP/DNS integration
Integrate Reverse IP/DNS API into your cybersecurity, marketing, brand protection, and other systems and tools using our enterprise-grade API infrastructure.Learn more about the API Integration